Information according to § 5 TMG:
Vertical Social Club GmbH
Richard Sorge Straße 60
GmbH: represented through the two General Managers/ Owners Lorenz Fendes & Jermain Raffington
Registered at Handelsregister Berlin
HRB 196434 B
VAT according to §27 Umsatzsteuergesetz: DE317966906
We are not willing or obliged to participate in mediation processes of a arbitration board.
Die durch die Seitenbetreiber erstellten Inhalte und Werke auf diesen Seiten unterliegen dem deutschen Urheberrecht. Die Vervielfältigung, Bearbeitung, Verbreitung und jede Art der Verwertung außerhalb der Grenzen des Urheberrechtes bedürfen der schriftlichen Zustimmung des jeweiligen Autors bzw. Erstellers. Downloads und Kopien dieser Seite sind nur für den privaten, nicht kommerziellen Gebrauch gestattet.
Soweit die Inhalte auf dieser Seite nicht vom Betreiber erstellt wurden, werden die Urheberrechte Dritter beachtet. Insbesondere werden Inhalte Dritter als solche gekennzeichnet. Sollten Sie trotzdem auf eine Urheberrechtsverletzung aufmerksam werden, bitten wir um einen entsprechenden Hinweis. Bei Bekanntwerden von Rechtsverletzungen werden wir derartige Inhalte umgehend entfernen.
DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS VERTICAL SOCIAL CLUB
The following Data Protection Regulations inform you regarding the processing of personal data when using the website www.vertical-social-club.com.
1. Name and contact data of the Controller responsible for processing
Vertical Social Club GmbH
Richard Sorge Straße 60
2. Establishment and storing of personal data as well as type and purpose of usage
When accessing our website www.vertical-social-club.com, your browser used by your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called log file. In the process, the following information is recorded without your input and stored up to their automated erasure after 7 days:
• Time of access
• Browser and used by visitor
• Operating system used by visitor
• Origin link / URL (Referrer-URL)
We process the specified data for the following purposes:
• Ensuring the smooth establishment of connection to the website,
• Ensuring the comfortable usage of our website,
• Analysing the systems security and stability as well as
• For further administrative purposes.
Legal basis for data processing is Article 6 (1) s. 1 lit. f GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). Our justified interest is based on the purposes for the data collection listed above. We do not use the collected data for conclusions regarding your person. Nor is the data combined with other data. However, we reserve the right to check retrospectively the log files if we become aware of specific indications of illegal usage.
In addition, we apply Cookies as well as analysis service when visiting our website. Further explanations to this topic available under item 3 and 4 of these data protection regulations.
Our website is hosted by Squarespace Inc., 225 Varick Street, 12th Floor New York, New York 10014, USA ("Squarespace"). Squarespace is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield and thus obligated to comply with the data protection level applicable in the EU: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnjcAAC&status=Active.
The data protection regulations of Squarespace are available at: https://www.squarespace.com/privacy/.
We apply Cookies on our website. Cookies are small files automatically established by your browser and which are stored on your terminal device (laptop, tablet, Smartphone etc.) when you visit our website. Cookies do not damage your terminal device and do not contain
viruses, Trojans or other malware. Cookies contain characteristic sequences of characters, which allow the unequivocal identification of the browser during the subsequent access of the website. However, this does not mean that we obtain direct knowledge of your identity. On one hand, the application of Cookies serves to render the usage of our service more pleasant for you. Thus, we apply so-called Session Cookies to discern that you have already visited individual pages of our website. These are automatically deleted upon leaving our website.
have to enter them again. We also apply Cookies to record statistically the usage of our website and to analyse the optimisation of our offer for you (see also
Analysis tools). When you visit our website again, these Cookies allow us to recognise that you have visited us in the past. These Cookies are deleted after a respectively defined time.
The data processed by the Cookies is necessary for the above-mentioned purposes to maintain our legitimate interest as well as those of third parties according to Article 6 (1) s. 1 lit f GDPR.
Most browsers accept Cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in such a manner that no Cookies are stored on your Computer or that a note appears always before a new Cookies is established. Previously stored Cookies can be deleted at any time. However, the complete deactivation of Cookies can lead to the fact that you cannot use all functions of our website.
4. Analysis-Tools (Tracking-Tools)
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are executed based on Article 6 (1) s. 1 lit. f GDPR. With the applied tracking measure, we would like to ensure a need-based design and the continuous optimisation of our website. We also apply tracking measures to record statistically the usage of our website and to analyse the optimisation of our offer for you. These interests are considered legitimate in terms of the above-mentioned regulation. Further details are available in the following information.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web-analytic service of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA ("Google"). Google analytics uses so-called "Cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and permit the analysis of your usage of the website. The information regarding your usage of this website created with the Cookie is generally transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and stored there. In case of activation of the IP-anonymity on this website, your IP-address is initially limited within the member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the treaty throughout the European economic area. Your full IP-address is only transmitted to a Google server in exceptional cases and limited there. Google will utilise this information on behalf of the operator of this website in order to evaluate your usage, to compile reports regarding the website activity and to provide further services to the operator of the website related to the usage of the website and the Internet.
The IP-address of your browser transmitted in the context of Google analytics is not linked with other data by Google.
You can prevent the storing of Cookies with a respective setting of your browser software; however, we would like to inform you that in this case you might not be able to utilise all functions of this website. You can furthermore prevent the compilation of data (incl. your IP-address) created by the Cookie and related to your usage of the website to Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser-Plugin available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
Alternatively, or when using mobile terminal devices, please click on the following link to place a cookie which prevents the recording by Google Analytics within this website in the future (this opt-out cookie only functions in this browser and only for this domain; if your delete your cookies in this browser, you have to click on this link once again): deactivate Google Analytics.
This website uses Google Analytics with the addendum "_anonymizeIp()". Thereby, IP addresses are processed in a truncated form and any personal association can be excluded. If the data collected about you can be allocated to a person, the reference is excluded immediately and the personal data is thus deleted immediately. In the exceptional cases where personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Further information regarding data protection in the context of Google Analytics is available in the Google Analytics help: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de
5. Rights of data subjects
If your personal data is being processed, you are the data subject in terms of DSGVO and you are entitled to the following rights toward the controller:
• To demand information regarding your personal data processed by us according to Article 15 GDPR. You are particularly entitled to demand information regarding the purposes for processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to which your data was or will be disclosed, the planned duration of storage, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data if it was not collected by us, as well as an automated decision-finding including profiling and, if applicable, compelling information regarding its details;
• To demand the immediate rectification of incorrect or the completion of your personal data stored by us based on the prerequisites of Article 16 GDPR;
• To demand the erasure of your personal data stored by us based on the prerequisites of Article 17 GDPR if the processing is not necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
• To demand the restriction of processing of your personal data according to Article 18 GDPR if you contest the correctness of the data, if the processing is illegal but they refuse the deletion of the data and if we no longer require the data, but if you require the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims according to Article 21 GDPR against the processing;
• To receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, conventional and machine-readable format or to demand the transfer to a different controller according to Article 20 GDPR;
• To revoke your consent once granted to us at any time according to Article 7 (3) GDPR. Your revocation results in the fact that we have to discontinue the data processing in the future, which was based on your consent up to this time. By revoking the consent, the legitimacy of the processing occurred based on the consent up to the revocation remains unaffected;
• To complain at a supervisory authority according to Article 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of abode or workplace or our registered company address in this matter.
6. Right of objection
According to Article 21 (1) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons resulting from your special situation based on Article 6 (1) lit. f GDPR; this also applies for profiling based on this condition. When exercising this objection, you have to provide us with your personal reasons as to why we should not process your personal data. We shall examine your objection and either cease processing the data and/or show you mandatory reasons worthy of protection on our part as to why we may continue processing.
If your personal data is processed for direct advertising based on Article 6 (1) lit. f GDPR, you are entitled to object to the processing of the personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising according to Article 21 (2) GDPR at any time without specifying reasons; this also applies for profiling in connection with such direct advertising. If you object to the processing for purposes of direct advertising, we shall no longer process the personal data concerning you for these purposes.
An email to email@example.com is sufficient to exercise your objection.
Specific technical options to exercise your right of revocation or objection may exist for individual types of data processing. If applicable, we have already pointed these out to you in the explanation of the respective data processing measure.
7. Right to revocation of your consent
You are entitled to revoke your once granted declaration of consent according to the Data Protection Act at any time. By revoking the consent, the legitimacy of the processing occurred based on the consent up to the revocation remains unaffected.
8. Status of changes to these Data Protection Regulations
Changes to these data protection regulations may become necessary due to the further development of our website as well as based on statutory or official specifications. You can find the respectively current regulations on our website athttps://www.vertical-social-club.com/impressum